How Do I Check My Spam Filter?
Spam filters are awesome, but sometimes can block legitimate email accidentally. Because you are not notified when the system blocks a message, it is not a bad idea to check your spam folder every so often to make sure nothing legitimate has been blocked. Here is how you can see what has been intercepted by the spam filters on your account:
- Log in to your web based email (if you are not sure how to do that click here - will open in a new window)
- On the left side, under the main InBox, there is a list of other folders that the email system uses
- When our server blocks a spam email message, it goes into a folder on the server called "Junk"
- To view what has been sent to that folder, simply click on it
- If any of the messages in that folder are not spam, please forward a copy to us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) letting us know that it should not be filtered in the future
Make Us Your-Web-Guys Today
NewsletterSubscribe to our Newsletter
New layout for mansfieldisdfoundation.org A Complete Content Management System, an integrated Calendar, and multiple ... Read More
Specializing in Real Estate Maintenance, but also doing work in several other areas, this company ... Read More
One of our best looking and most appealing sites to date! Very fashion forward ... Read More