How do I set up my E-mail?
This is information on how to set up an email client such as Outlook, Thunderbird, a cell phone email app, or Apple Mail. Use this link if you would like to use a web browser based system.
For those of you who know how to set up an email account feel free to simply use the information below to do so. If you need more specific, step by step instructions they are further down. Of course [yourdomain] should be replaced with, whatever your domain is and .com should be changed if your domain isnt a .com (ie a .org or .biz or whatever it might be). Also if your name isnt Bill Johnston, you probably want to change it to your name
- Incoming mail server (IMAP): mail.[yourdomain].com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.[yourdomain].com (if this doesn't work click here for an alternative setting)
- Your Name: Bill Johnston
- E-mail Address: billjohnston@[yourdomain].com
- User Name: billjohnston@[yourdomain].com
- Password: [whatever you specified to us] click here to learn how to change your email password
Setting up Outlook / Outlook Express
Open outlook and on the tool bar at the top click on Tools>E-Mail Accounts. then follow these instructions:
- Select "add new email account" if it asks and click next
- server type select "IMAP" if it asks and click next
- enter the user information as specified above and click "Test Account Settings"
- thats it! if your configuration was correct the test will be successful - if there are any problems, feel free to submit a trouble ticket
Make Us Your-Web-Guys Today
NewsletterSubscribe to our Newsletter
Reflections on Spring Creek
New layout for mansfieldisdfoundation.org A Complete Content Management System, an integrated Calendar, and multiple ... Read More
Specializing in Real Estate Maintenance, but also doing work in several other areas, this company ... Read More
One of our best looking and most appealing sites to date! Very fashion forward and ... Read More