- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.x and 7.x (Windows®)
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu or, for Version 7, from Tools in the upper right portion of your screen.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Custom level... in Security level for this zone.
- Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
- Under Active scripting, choose Enable.
- Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
- Mozilla® Firefox® 3.x (Windows)
- Select Options... from the Tools drop-down menu.
- Select the Content section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Click OK.
- Google Crome
- Select Customize and control Google Chrome (wrench Icon) to the right of the address bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select Options.
- Select the Under the Hood tab at the top of the window.
- Under the Privacy heading, select the Content settings button.
- Finally, close both preference windows, and refresh the browser.
- SafariTM 3.x (Macintosh®)
- Select Preferences... from the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select the Security section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Close the Security window.
Make Us Your-Web-Guys Today
NewsletterSubscribe to our Newsletter
Truly Noble Services Inc
Specializing in Real Estate Maintenance, but also doing work in several other areas, this company ... Read More
New layout for mansfieldisdfoundation.org A Complete Content Management System, an integrated Calendar, and multiple ... Read More
New version of Russell Feed's Website This multi-location feed company not only needed a better ... Read More