How to Login to Your Admin Area
- go to http://www.[yourdomain]/admin
- Your username and password were entered at training, enter them here.
- If you do not remember your user name and password, click the "Lost your password?" link
- You can enter your username or your email address
- Your website will send you a link to create a new password in your email
- Click the link in the email and enter your new password
- You will be logged in after doing so
If you website is still in the production process (in other words, not published on your normal domain name)...
While in the production process, Your-Web-Guys should have sent you a specific url which you can use to review your website before it is published. This url, or web address, should look something like this:
To access your admin area for your site admin area, you need to add /admin to the end of that url... like this:
The rest of the login instructions are the same once you have the correct url.
If you did not get this temporary url, please send us a support email← FAQ’s
Make Us Your-Web-Guys Today
NewsletterSubscribe to our Newsletter
Mansfield ISD Foundation
New layout for mansfieldisdfoundation.org A Complete Content Management System, an integrated Calendar, and multiple ... Read More
One of our best looking and most appealing sites to date! Very fashion forward ... Read More
Specializing in Real Estate Maintenance, but also doing work in several other areas, this company ... Read More