- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.x and 7.x (Windows®)
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu or, for Version 7, from Tools in the upper right portion of your screen.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Custom level... in Security level for this zone.
- Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
- Under Active scripting, choose Enable.
- Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
- Mozilla® Firefox® 3.x (Windows)
- Select Options... from the Tools drop-down menu.
- Select the Content section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Click OK.
- Google Crome
- Select Customize and control Google Chrome (wrench Icon) to the right of the address bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select Options.
- Select the Under the Hood tab at the top of the window.
- Under the Privacy heading, select the Content settings button.
- Finally, close both preference windows, and refresh the browser.
- SafariTM 3.x (Macintosh®)
- Select Preferences... from the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select the Security section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Close the Security window.
Make Us Your-Web-Guys Today
NewsletterSubscribe to our Newsletter
New layout for mansfieldisdfoundation.org A Complete Content Management System, an integrated Calendar, and multiple ... Read More
New version of Russell Feed's Website This multi-location feed company not only needed a better ... Read More
One of our best looking and most appealing sites to date! Very fashion forward and ... Read More