When you have us customize or manage your Facebook page we will need administrative access to it. However, we don't want to have your password for obvious security reasons. Facebook has created a process where you can assign multiple administrators to your page. Here is how you assign Your-Web-Guys administrative access:
- Login to your Facebook page
- Make sure you are using facebook as your business page, not your personal profile
- If you are not, then click on the name of your company on the page list on the left side of the page you are on
- When you are using Facebook as your company, you will see a "Settings" button toward the top, click on it
- On the page that loads, click on the "Page Rolls" menu button on the left
- You should see your name as an administrator, in the next box enter this email email@example.com
- Just underneath that box, click the link and select Admin
- Then click save
- It will ask you to re-enter your password for security reasons so go ahead and enter it.
You might get a notification that the user you entered must like your page first. If that is the case, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know and we will follow up with further instructions.
Please click here if this helped you.
2 people found this helpful.
Category: Social Media Tutorials