When you have us customize or manage your Google+ business page we will need administrative access to it. However, we don’t want to have your password for obvious security reasons. Google has created a process where you can assign multiple administrators to your page. Here is how you assign Your-Web-Guys administrative access:
- Login to Google+ by clicking here
- Access your page management options by selecting Pages from the Google+ main navigation (the drop down menu just under the Google+ logo in the upper left corner of your browser window)
- Click on the blue button that says Manage this Page
- You are now using Google+ as that page. Click the main navigation menu again and select Settings
- You should see four tabs across the top, just below the search bar; Settings, Connected Services, For your site, and Managers
- Click Managers to bring up a list of your managers
- Click Add manager, enter email@example.com , and click Invite.
That should be it! We will be notified of the invitation and complete the needed steps
Please click here if this helped you.
0 people found this helpful.
Category: Social Media Tutorials