Regular Script Add On ($399 Set Up, $0 Additional Monthly)
Also Known As: banner rotator, ad rotator, dynamic advertising, Google adwords integrationThe script we use is a highly popular ad server which is successfully used worldwide by tens of thousands of enterprising web publishers. With the addition of an Ad Server, even the most modest of websites can generate advertising revenue. Featuring a fully integrated ad management interface, you can easily manage, deliver and track both paid-for and in-house ads, review statistics and create Advertiser reports. Its administrative interface ensures you have complete control over what is displayed on your website.
Ad Server OverviewSome of the benefits of having a Ad Server on your website include:
- Increased revenueBy having an ad server on your website you can sell space to advertisers and be sure they will get their moneys worth. You can even put your own ads on the site through a program such as Google's AdSense or any other sponsorship program.
- More value to advertisersAn Ad Server provides a value added benefit to your advertisers. It rotates banners on every page according to how important the specific ad is at that specific time. This means that your advertisers know that no matter what page a surfer is on the odds of their ad showing up are the same
- Less hassle for youThe rotation eliminates the need for selling ad space on a per page basis and allows you to sell ads per impression, per click, or per time, the ad server does the rest.
- Automated statisticsAd Servers keep your advertisers informed about the productivity of their ad space on your site by automatically sending them a report each week
- Advertiser administration controlYour ad server will allow your advertisers to see their statistics in multiple reports they can generate based on different criteria. It also can be configured to allow them to change their ads whenever they want to without any contact with you.
Ad Server Features Include:(but are not limited to)
- General Features
- Management, delivery and tracking of banners of any size, as well as buttons, pop-ups, text ads, and many different types of rich media ads
- Delivery of different banners based on a wide range of different parameters…
- by keyword, IP address, domain, day of the week, time of day, language, browser or operating system
- You can even limit how often an ad is shown to any visitor to your site – either terminating it after a pre-set number of exposures, or delaying the next for a set number of visits or period of time
- Advertisers can log into the user interface and see how their banners are performing
- As well as a simple overview, they can look at monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly statistics. Advertisers can also export reports in CSV format for use in Microsoft Excel.
- User TargetingAn Ad Server gives you control over what appears on your website and more. You also decide which ads individual viewers see. You can target advertising to specific types of viewers, or to certain sections of your site. For example, the Ad Server allows targeting campaigns to the following:
- Section Targeting
Display advertising on specific pages of your site.
- Geo Targeting
Viewers from a certain country, region, or city.
- Time targeting
Only display ads at certain times of day, or days of week
- User agent targeting
Just show advertising to viewers with a certain browser or computer operating system
- Referral targeting
Advertise to viewers who have just come from a search engine, or from another site
- IP address targeting
Just show an ad to your computer or your office to see what it looks like on your site
- Frequency capping
Only show ads to a viewer a certain number of times per day or per session
- Section Targeting