Ecommerce Script Add On ($999 Set Up, $0 Additional Monthly)
Also Known As: E-learning System, LMSA learning management system (LMS) is a technology used to plan, implement, and assess a specific learning process. Our learning management system provides you with a way to create and deliver content, monitor student participation, and assess student performance. Our LMS also provides students with the ability to use interactive features such as threaded discussions and discussion forums. Now instructors, teachers, and professors can create, manage, and sell their lessons in a way that is simple to use and easy to keep track of.
Learning Management System OverviewSome of the benefits of having a Learning Management System on your website include:
- Unlimited Courses, Lessons, Quizzes, and CertificatesYour curricula can be delivered in lessons which are sold as courses. Each course or each lesson can have a quiz that determines if the student should receive the certificate.
- Sell Your Courses as You PleaseThrough a membership using drip content or through one off course sales, this system will allow you make money the way you want to. If your course is a one-time payment, the customer is only billed once for the course. If your course is a recurring payment, then your customer is billed according to what you specify as the billing cycle.
- Use Any MediaInsert videos, Articulate & Adobe Captivate files, images, audio, Google Docs and more.
- Tin Can (Experience) API CompliantTin-Can (Experience) API is the new technical specification for learning management systems, as commissioned by the Advanced Distributive Learning government agency, the same people responsible for the SCORM standard that many of the older LMS platforms conform to today.
Tin-Can API captures and stores your users’ learning activities. If you are using rapid elearning development programs like Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate – then you can launch them using your new website
Learning Management System Features Include:(but are not limited to)
- Multi-Tier Courses
Break-up courses into lessons, topics, quizzes, and categories.
- Drip-Feed Content
Drip-feed your lesson content according to a schedule.
- Sell Courses
One-time price, subscriptions, and shopping cart supported.
- Certificates & Points
Award custom certificates and points for course activities.
- Advanced Quizzing
- 8 QUESTION TYPES
Single choice, multiple choice, free text, sorting, matching, essay, fill-in-the-blank, and survey.
- TIME LIMITS
Limit and track the amount of time users spend taking a quiz.
- INSERT ANY MEDIA
Add video, audio, and images the questions and answer choices.
- QUESTION BANKS
Create question banks and organize them into categories.
- ANSWER STATISTICS
Review quiz results by individual user and by question.
- BLOCK PROGRESSION
Require that a user passes a quiz before they can continue.
- LIMIT ATTEMPTS
Set a limit for the number of times a quiz can be attempted.
- QUESTION REVIEW
Allow users to review their questions and answers.
- DISPLAY LEADERBOARDS
Show which users have earned the most points on the quiz.
- CERTIFICATES & LEVELS
Award certificates and levels to users who successfully pass.
- Results comparison option
- Set quiz pre-requisites
- Randomize questions
- Randomize answers
- Display category scores
- Email quiz results
- Import/export quizzes
- Post question messages
- Provide hints
- 8 QUESTION TYPES
- Expire Access
Remove access after a specified amount of time.
- Manage Assignments
Comment and approve on submitted assignments.
- Dynamic Forums
Private or public course specific forums for your enrolled users
- Lesson Timers
Set a minimum amount of time that must be spent per lesson.
- Flexible Prerequisites
Set course, lesson, and quiz based prerequisites.
- User Profiles
Front-end profiles so users can track their course activity.
- User Reports
Track user progress and quiz results with ease.
- Group Management
Place users into groups and allow others to manage them.
- Email Notifications
Automatic email triggers increase learner engagement.
- Automatically Send Emails – When learners perform certain actions on your LMS the notifications will automatically be sent out based on the settings you configure.
- 13 Available Triggers – Send notifications based on any of the triggers below. The triggers can be configured for a specific course/lesson/topic/quiz, or they can be “global”.
- User enrolls into a course
- User completes a course
- User completes a lesson
- A scheduled lesson is available to a user
- User completes a topic
- User passes a quiz
- User fails a quiz
- User completes a quiz
- An assignment is uploaded
- An assignment is approved
- User hasn’t logged in for “X” days
- “X”days before a course expires
- Essay question has been put into graded status
- Delay Notifications – The notification emails can be sent immediately or you can configure a delay (in days) for when the message should be sent.
- 34 Dynamic Shortcodes – As you choose your notification triggers you are presented with dynamic shortcodes that you can use in your message to automatically display things like course information, user details, lesson title, quiz scores, etc.
- Choose Recipients – The recipients of the notifications can be the User, the User’s Group Leader, and/or the site Admin.
- Use Any Media
Insert videos, Articulate & Adobe Captivate files, images, audio, Google Docs and more.